Friday 27 September 2013

How To Clean Dog Urine From Carpet

I love my dog and cat and i spoil them with love every second i can. It will instantly react with the urine odor molecules, breaking them down and allowing them to be permanently removed. I can take him out and when he comes in he’ll go n the carpet. One of the most unpleasant smells is that of pet urine. But with every pet there comes a little downside. I like nice decor. These bonds are why you see these pets dressed up in cute little outfits and have more toys than some human toddlers. I don’t bother with the vacuuming step. I’ve probably tried every product on the market. Nothing chases him away from areas and if it does it only leads to his peeing or pooping on new areas. With a secret, scientifically designed blend of natural odor control organics, essential oils, natural aldehyde, esters and ketones with vapour reducing properties help to eliminate odor.



pet stain carpet

pet stain carpet



Disinfectants and perfumes will not remove the odor. Aromask is ultimate odor remover, eliminator and control products. Our products are specialize in pet, auto, industrial, home, sports odor removal and control. I try not to soak the area. Pet odor remover products get rid of unpleasant smells and give people that fresh carpet smell they desire. Typically, the job encountered has already been treated with several products purported to remove the urine odors. If the irritation persists, contact your physician. I also recommend eliminating carpeted areas if you have incontinent dogs or dogs with bad bathroom habbits. It creates a foam that you leave on for 3 minutes. Enzyme based cleaners break down the odor and bacteria. Its when these crystals have moisture reapplied to them is when the odor returns that makes removing the cat urine a never ending battle.



If you have a cleaning machine you could use this next. Why regular cleaners and deodorizers just won’t work. It penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. I don’t suggest the wooden floors because the pee can seep through the cracks between the boards. Often without the owners knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. You no longer need to use ineffective chemical products containing strong perfumes, deodorants, and disinfectants which only cover up pet urine odor for a short period of time. It’s the uric acid which is the main cause of cat urine because its made up of crystals and salts which when they are dried have very little odor.


Emma’s Pet




How To Clean Dog Urine From Carpet

1 comment:

  1. I think you may have just saved me :D I've just moved and have to keep the cats in for a while. I used to use carpet cleaning solihull but now I live in Scotland - can anyone recommend any cleaners? This is a great technique that I will use in the mean time, many thanks :D

    ReplyDelete